Brokers on the Air
Now you can see and hear our RMC Brokers. Below is each broker and what TV or Radio links they are currently being broadcast on:
Broker: Sherman Newlin
1) Every Friday morning at 9:15 am CST and 10:15 am EST Sherman Newlin is on RFDTV. If Sherman is not available you will hear from one of our other Risk Management Commodity brokers: Chuck Shelby or John Zanker.
You can find RFDTV on Direct TV (channel 345), Dish (channel 231), Metronet (channel 226)
- Grain Report (at :15 AND :45 each hour)
- Live, real-time data on grain commodities featuring live analysis from traders at the CME, as well as top agriculture experts calling in from around the country. =
- Livestock Report (at :20 AND :50 each hour)
- Live, real-time data on livestock commodities and agriculture stocks.
2) RFD-TV radio closing market report - SiriusXM Rural Channel 147. Digital distribution is available via AgWeb.com and the AgriTalk app.
Sherm is on this radio talk Wednesday’s at 4:30 pm CST.
The RFD Radio Network has a list of favorite local radio stations in IL that carries RFD Radio Network.
Follow Sherm on Twitter (@shermanNewlin) to hear or read what he is reporting.
Broker: Chuck Shelby
Ag Web TV: Chuck does the market report usually once a week. Use your cab-time to keep up with the latest news, market analysis, weather and policy insights. Download the AgriTalk app to listen to AgriTalk episodes, as well as episodes of “AgDay” and “U.S. Farm Report,” and to find all of our Farm Journal podcasts in one place. (Android, iTunes)